|July 15, 2023 - July 28, 2023||10 days|
Colourful, roomy family home with big garden, 10 min to the sea
We are now looking for exchange in 2023.
Outside a small, nice and quiet village in the countryside. Nice view (hills and fields), 5km beach, 45 min Oslo (car or train).
About our house: 300 m2. 6 sleeping rooms. 2 living rooms (one upstairs and one downstairs). The garden is mix of lawn and "forest", and has a lot of space for childrens activities (aprx. 3000 sq.meters).
We are open for exchanging car also, but it is not required (if the exchange are major parts of Europe). If we do, it would be nice if your car has 6 seats or more. Our car has 5 seats.
Our previous exchanges has been to France (2 times), Switzerland, Ireland, Spain (2 times), Great Britain, Denmark (2 times), Italy and USA (2 exchanges).
- 2 Vuxna
- 4 Barn
- 4 Antal byten vi genomfört
- Project manager
Vårt hem/ objekt
- Medlemstyp: Hus/ Villa
- Omgivningar: Vid havet
- Sovrum: 6
- Badrum/ dusch: 3
- Antal bäddar: 9
- omgivningar: 300 m2
- Total area: 300 m2
I vårt hus
- Husdjur - Tillåtna
- Små barn - Tillåtna
Type av byte
- Byte som inte sker samtidigt
- Free internet access
- Computer available
- Stort badkar eller Jacuzzi
- Central värme
- Öppen spis
- Leksaker och spel
- Andra musik instrument
- Terrass eller sol däck
- Cyklar: 4
- Ingen rökning
- Använd / Utbyte av bil
- Avskilt / privat
- Passning av husdjur
- Öppen för alla förslag
Språk jag kan kommunicera på.
- Sande Golfklubb (3.1 km)
- Sande sentrum (2.2 km)
- Kaldmo lake (5.6 km)
- Hagasand (13.9 km)
The village: Has aprx 2500 inhabitants (county has 26000), is located by the sea (10 min drive to the nearest bathing place), and is centrally located with the train station where trains leave every hour both to the north (Drammen, Oslo, Gardermoen Airport, Lillehammer) and to the south (Torp Airport, Tønsberg, Sandefjord). Easy access to/from Rygge Airport. Even though the village is small, you will find the things you needs in the shops (grocery store, bakery, clothes, shoes, sport equipment, post, bank, library, medicins, flowers, and more). A biking trip to the village centre takes about 5 min.
Things to do and places to go within one hour's drive:
* Drammen - one of the closest cities. Outdoor and indoor swimming facilities, city museum, big and modern library, cinema and theater, relaxation area and bathing places along the river that divides the city.
* Holmestrand - a tiny and cosy little town, close to the seaside. Harbor with private boats in the center of town.
* Åsgårdstrand - a tiny village along the seaside, playing areas and bathing places. Artists. The famous painter Edvard Munch was born here (museum).
* Horten - a little town with viking indoor and outdoor museum area (http://www.midgardsenteret.no/)
* Tønsberg - nice historic town by the sea. Nice shops and harbor area. Restaurants along the seaside.
* Blåfarveverket, Modum - historical mining place with bathing possibilities, art exhibitions, restaurant, playing area, animals walking outdoors (sheeps, goats, horses, hens, pigs, rabits)
* Kongsberg - historical town with silver mines (possible to go by rail into the mines). Exciting.
* Oslo (http://www.visitoslo.com/)
A couple of good places for children further away:
* Krisitiansand Dyrepark: Zoo and amusement park (http://www.dyreparken.com)
* Bø Sommarland: Lots of bathing possibilities (http://www.sommarland.no)
* Tusenfryd: Amusementpark (www.tusenfryd.no)
More information about the southern part of Norway: http://www.visitnorway.com/
More information about Norway (many different places): http://www.visitnorway.com/
- Project manager
- Pojke - Ålder: 24
- Pojke - Ålder: 22
- Flicka - Ålder: 20
- Flicka - Ålder: 17
Bland de 4 bytespartners som finns nedan, har några valt att lämna kommentarer om deras erfarenhet från bytet med medlemmen ifråga.